- Whether you need ideas, techniques, help with tools of the trade, networking resources, or advice, Communication Central programs can help you develop a more successful business and career....
- Date and location set for Communication Central’s 2018 “Be a Better Freelancer”® conference!
- Sept. 17 program focuses on 508 accessibility
- 2017 Be a Better Freelancer® conference is almost here!
- 2017 Communication Central conference schedule is in place
- Final 2017 “Be a Better Freelancer”® speaker lineup is stellar
August 13, 2013 … Writers and Books … Rochester, NY … … Presented by Communication Central owner Ruth E. Thaler-Carter What past attendees have said: “Ruth was very engaging and clearly had a lot of specialized knowledge in the area. … read more
May 16, 2013, 6:30-8:30 p.m. … Sumner School, Washington, DC … for the Editorial Freelancers Association (EFA) Whether you are a writer, editor, proofreader, website designer, indexer, graphic designer or other communications professional, find out how to jump-start your dream … read more
Editorial freelancers today have to get found and noticed on the World Wide Web, and that means having our own websites. Find out the basics of getting a domain name and using it for a permanent e-mail address; creating an … read more
Worried about whether you’re communicating clearly? Having trouble with grammar, punctuation, usage and other aspects of “good English”? Help is at hand. This practical, straightforward session will provide the basics of good grammar, proper punctuation and useful usage. Ideal for … read more