Every business today needs a website that presents its best face to the world and brings in new customers and business. That includes freelance writers, editors, proofreaders, indexers and others. See what does and doesn’t work to make sure that the website for your business is as effective as possible. Learn how to avoid classic mistakes, whether you have a site that could do more for you or are still thinking of creating one. If time allows and participants are willing, the session will include critiques of participants’ sites.
- Whether you need ideas, techniques, help with tools of the trade, networking resources, or advice, Communication Central programs can help you develop a more successful business and career....
- Protected: Special offer for An American Editor blog subscribers
- Registration is open for 2016 “Be a Better Freelancer”® conference
- 2015 “Be a Better Freelancer”™ is a great success!
- 2015 Communication Central conference featured outstanding speakers from around the country & Canada
- Sessions and presenters for 2015 Communication Central conference